Get fantastic Noosaville accommodation specials at Noosa Place Resort! We are in a premium position for you to enjoy everything that Noosaville has to offer.
With the picturesque Noosa River weaving through its heart, Noosaville is a carefree destination that locals and visitors are drawn to. It’s no surprise with its mesmerising water views and 2km pathway lined with trees and grassy foreshore, with multiple BBQ and picnic spots.
Restaurants, boutiques and cafés line Gympie Terrace, which runs parallel to the river. Known as Eat Street, you’ll be able to try a fabulous variety of locally sourced, quality food.
Our family friendly holiday accommodation is moments from it all and we love welcoming back our lovely returning and brand-new guests! Discover why this would be the perfect holiday destination for you…and explore our Noosaville Accommodation Specials!
Noosa River living
The beautiful Noosa River is ideal for water activities, which is also a great way to immerse yourself in this incredible environment. Therefore, you and your family or friends can use our 3 stand-up paddle boards, 1 double kayak and 2 single kayaks! These are FREE to hire if you book your stay direct with us and for a small fee if you have booked through another company. You’ll go from resort to river in no time!
For other river activities, there’s so many places where you can hire fishing boats, catch the ferry or book a river cruise. The Noosa River Foreshore is a fantastic area to walk, cycle or workout using the outdoor gym. If you have young kids check out the pirate park, the big pelican and meet the local pelicans and seagulls!
Cosmopolitan Gympie Terrace
You’ll be at the fabulous river restaurants, cafés and shops along Gympie Terrace in minutes – how great is that?! This can be your reality every day, experiencing open-air dining within stunning surrounds, where you’ll witness spectacular sun and moon rises and sunsets over the river – bliss.
For even more dining options, checkout Thomas Street and Weyba Road, overlooking Lake Weyba, just a scenic 10-minute walk away in either direction from us – spoilt or what?
These cosmopolitan riverside streets are also home to several fashion and footwear boutiques, book shops, surf gear, spas and beauty salons, wellness studios, homeware and gift shops. We hope you’ve left some space in your suitcase!
Noosaville accommodation for families
Our Noosaville accommodation is ideal for families, couples and singles that want comfort, convenience and to be well-cared for! All our 2-bedroom apartments are fully self-contained and can be customised into a 1-bedroom apartment. Every apartment is two-storeys featuring one queen bed, two single beds and one bathroom with free WIFI and a smart TV. You’ll get a dedicated parking space and additional parking is available in the visitor spaces or on Weyba Road.
If you have small children, we have stair gates at no charge and cots and highchairs for hire. An extra fold-out bed can also be hired for one additional guest per apartment. We’ll also accommodate any room requests where possible made at the time of booking, so you can have the best stay possible!
Choose from our Classic 2 Bedroom Patio Apartment, Deluxe 2 Bedroom Patio Apartment and Premium 2 Bedroom Patio/Balcony Apartment.
Noosaville accommodation specials – Book direct and save!
When you book direct with us, you’ll always save at least 10%, and through our regular Noosaville accommodation deals and specials, you’ll save even more!
Who’s excited to plan and save on their Noosa holiday?!
Noosa resorts for families – Top 5 things to do
1. Unwind and play along the Noosa RiverThe Noosa River is a great part of Noosa to unwind, play and socialise. The Noosa River Pirate Playground is a kid’s paradise with six slides, rope climbing apparatus, three-person swing and a large, fenced wheelchair-accessible swing. It’s covered by sail shades to keep your little ones safe from the sun. Free paddle board and kayak hire The beautiful Noosa River is excellent for water activities. And lucky for you and your family, we have 3 stand-up paddle boards, 1 double kayak and 2 single kayaks. These are FREE for hire if you book your stay direct with us and for a small fee if you have booked through another company. Take the kayaks or a boat to one of several sandbar islands around the Spit, where you can refresh yourselves in the calm waters, only accessible by boat or kayak. Navigating the calm waterways as a family is a fun way to take in the gorgeous natural sights.
2. Beach, beach, beach!Noosa is renowned for its incredible beaches, so if your family loves the beach, then you’ll be spoilt for choice. Noosa Main Beach is so popular because the headland often provides shelter from the wind, so the calmer conditions are ideal for small children. It’s patrolled year-round, so you and your family will feel even more safe! The beaches throughout the National Park are more secluded, but they can get stronger currents and some areas are rocky. So, these little bays are fab for a leisurely picnic and for stronger swimmers. To enjoy long and uninterrupted sandy walks, follow the coast road south to discover Noosa’s Eastern beaches. Check out the quaint villages of Sunshine Beach and Peregian Beach for some food and playtime! Here you’ll find skate parks, playgrounds, kid-friendly restaurants and open spaces for family activities.
3. Running wild in the Noosa National ParkThe Noosa National Park is an excellent place for the entire family to let off some steam. This stunning, protected headland can be reached by the boardwalk from Noosa beach. With multiple lookouts and beaches along the coastal track, break for a picnic, to take a dip or to spot sea turtles and dolphins! Keep your eyes peeled for the migrating humpback whales, which can often be seen from the lookouts between May and November. Plenty of wildlife, including koalas and tropical birds call the 40 km² park home. There’re several trails that will guide you through the park and along the coastline, where it’s easy to embrace nature, so it’s a great activity to do more than once on your holiday.
4. Finding treasures at the marketsWho doesn’t love a market on holiday? Lucky for you there’s many Noosa markets throughout the Shire, but here’s two of the well-loved markets to get you started. The renowned and original Eumundi Markets is the biggest and best arts and crafts market in Australia. You and your family will be dazzled by the all the original and fabulous delights on offer from talented locals. Get ready to dash around this expansive market, open-mouthed and excited at finding hand-made jewellery, unique fashion, distinctive art, gorgeous homeware and tonnes more. Choose from a big range of mouth-watering locally produced food and drink stalls, so no one will go hungry, but it might take a while deciding what you want all want! Open EVERY Wed 8am – 2pm and Sat 7am – 2pm. From us it’s a 20-minute drive, or 40-minute bus ride away! The Noosa Farmers Market is crammed full of lip-smacking breakfast and brunch options including potato cakes, buckwheat pancakes, bacon wraps, pastries, fresh smoothies and coffee. Catering for everyone, there’s gluten free and vegan options and a lot is organic. You’ll also find stalls with exotic food, organic fruit and veg and local hand-crafted souvenirs. Chill under covered seating areas and listen to some live music while you indulge yourselves! It’s on every Sunday from 7am till 12pm, so either get there early to get first dibs, or come later and save some $$ on the last of the produce.
5. We’ll let you in on some hidden secrets, shhhhFree live music Come and listen to free live music outside the Boathouse on Friday and Saturday late afternoon/early evenings most weekends! This brings together people of all ages from all walks of life to the Noosa River. On the grassy verge, there’s families enjoying picnics on blankets with their kids, people with fish and chips on benches and others with fold up tables and chairs with bottles of wine and cheese platters. This is a fantastic family vibe! Feeding fish in the Noosa River Feed the fish for just $1 per bag from the dispenser outside the Boathouse, which is a fun budget friendly activity for the kids! So, you can keep your kids entertained while you relax along the Noosa River shoreline!
Noosa resorts for familiesDeciding on the best Noosa resorts for families? Noosa Place Resort is conveniently located walking distance, or just a short drive or bus ride away from all the top things to do with kids – yah! Our family friendly, Noosa River accommodation has a great selection of fully self-contained 2-bedroom apartments. Each apartment is two-storeys and has one queen bed, two single beds, one bathroom and free WIFI and a smart TV. Noosa resorts for families doesn’t get much better than having an amazing selection of facilities that are fun for adults and kids. Relax and play all year round in any of the three heated swimming pools; relax in one of the two heated spas; play some tennis like a pro in the full-size court and finish off your day with a family BBQ in our undercover entertaining area. Happy family holidays! Explore our apartments and save 10%